1989 to 2003
- Foundation of Positivo Informática in 1989 with a focusing on providing technology to schools.
- Entry into the Public Institutions sector.
2004 to 2012
- Strong growth period with entry into Retail and initial.
- Public offering (2006).
- New factory in Manaus-AM (2008).
2013 to 2017
- Strong sales retraction in the global market.
- First mobile diversification initiatives.
- In 2017 the Company changes its name to POSITIVO TECNOLOGIA and opens the Boreo component plant.
- Vaio Licensing.
2018 – Current
- Growth and diversification of businesses and services.
- Organization of the Company into three Business Units: Consumer, Corporate and Public Institutions, identifying new growth avenues.
- Licensing Compaq and Infinix.
- Launch of the Positivo Tech Services.