Positivo Tecnologia’s investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding Positivo Tecnologia’s intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- sudden and unexpected changes of the prices of the Company’s raw-materials;
- suspension, cancellation or non-renewal of federal and state tax benefits which Positivo Tecnologia holds;
- failure to completely implement the Company’s business strategies;
- Positivo Tecnologia’s capacity to compete successfully and to direct its businesses in the future;
- the Company’s capacity to obtain new financings, to execute its expansion plan and to implement its strategies satisfactorily;
- inflation and fluctuations in interest and foreign exchange rates;
- changes in the laws and regulations applicable in the PC and IT sectors;
- Brazilian government interventions resulting in economic, tax or regulatory changes;
- changes in infrastructure and modes of transport within Brazil;
- unexpected changes in the international or national market prices of Positivo Tecnologia’s raw-materials and the effect on its production costs;
- other factors or trends affecting the Company’s financial condition or results of operations and the ones discussed under the section Risk Factors; and
- other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect Positivo Tecnologia’s future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company’s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words ‘‘believes,’’ ‘‘may,’’ ‘‘continues,’’ ‘‘expects,’’ ‘‘anticipates,’’ ‘‘intends,’’ ‘‘plans,’’ ‘‘estimates’’ or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. Positivo Tecnologia’s future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.