Income Tax (Earnings Report)
In Brazil, income tax returns can normally be filed during a period of two months (60 days): March and April.
These dates may change. To be sure of the income tax filing period, please visit the website of the Federal Revenue Service every year by clicking this link here.
In order to contribute to sustainability in our country, the earnings report will be made available in digital (electronic) format through Itaú, the custodian bank of Positivo shares.
Follow the steps below to obtain the earnings report for your Income Tax Return in digital (electronic) format:
Here’s How to Access it for the First Time!!
Go to Itaú’s Digital Correspondence website by clicking on the link below:
- 1. On the Portal, click on First Access;
- 2. Insert your individual taxpayer’s ID (CPF) and date of birth (natural person) or corporate taxpayer’s ID (CNPJ) and date of foundation (legal entity);
- 3. Choose an identity verification option (telephone or email). If you cannot find your phone number or email address, call our Customer Service Center at 3003 9285 – State Capitals and Metropolitan Areas / 0800 720 9285 – Other Areas / Monday to Friday – from 9am to 6pm.;
- 4. Type in the code received by email and/or telephone and create your personal password;
- 5. Now just enter your CPF/CNPJ and the new password to access your documents.
If you have questions or need more information, call 3003-9285 (State Capitals and Metropolitan Areas) or 0800 720 9285 (Other Areas).
Service hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm.